Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some servers down, and I need to have a better brain

Some of the weather servers are down all across North America. Data feeds are not working; technicians are on the problem, but we may not have analysis maps this morning.

And last night, when we got into town I realized that I had left my toothpaste, toothbrush and stuff like that back in Chicago. No problem--I would just have to find a store to buy some replacement stuff.

I went to the store, picked up what I needed, came back, had a swim (it's good to get your move on on a trip like this, even if it is for a half hour or so), brushed, flossed (Dr. Harris would be proud) and went to bed. This morning I got up and took my bag into the bathroom, and found the stuff that I had left in Chicago. I had packed it in a side pocket, unlike anything I would ever do in my prior packing style. So now I have three toothbrushes, 2 things of floss, and many other doubles in my bag. It's okay--it's not like floss goes bad.

Chalk it up to being tired yesterday?

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Becky Griffith said...

it's just the new bag. that's what did the confusion. that's it... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home