Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cold is coming this time

Well, the cold I was calling for in an earlier post that I seem to have deleted (by accident) is now on its way. Looks like Thursday will be the first day of below-normal temperatures. Possibly reaching into the mid -30s overnight.

On another note, the good folks at North American Weather Services have allowed me to cross-post from there to here. Since September I've been writing semi-regular weather columns for them. Over the next little while I plan to get the columns posted here, and hope for some discussion and/or questions. I want people not only to know where our storm chasing is going, but also I want people to learn and get excited about weather. Because for me, that's the best payoff of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home