Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting ready for the new chasing season

I've been watching episodes of Storm Chasers and thereby increasing my itch to go chasing myself. This year it will be better than ever, with the equipment we will be running.

I, personally, have 25 days already booked to go chasing, and that doesn't include spot chases that will likely occur. 25 days. I can hardly wait.

We are running the U of M chase course this summer. We have all the equipment we need now, including laptops with North America-wide internet access, live GPS, proper intra-van communications and just little things that should make the trips go more smoothly.

It's about time. Well, almost about time.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Adam said...

Great show! I watched all 4 seasons in a month. I was addicted! I wonder if they'll bring out a new season this year? And Sean Casey's imax film tornado alley is suppose to be coming to imax this spring too apparently. I wonder if that means the TIV won't be in the show anymore because his work is done

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Teresa said...

I was going to ask if we were going to have to rely on any Super8 we could see along our way for internet access or if we were getting mobile ... good to hear!

~Teresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home