Wednesday, June 14, 2006

can i or can't i?

it's all about timing tomorrow.

big things could be setting up, if the dewpoints hold. big storms in the red river valley between fargo and winnipeg. supercells. tornadic supercells, possibly.

but i have to teach at 7.

oh well, if i can't go out and be back in time, i can always virtually chase.

like wxdog says, there'll always be more storms.

by the way, college of dupage caught a funnel, but they're not sure about a tornado. they're going over their video to see for sure. tornado or no tornado, they had a good trip 3. :)


Post a Comment

<< Home