Thursday, May 25, 2006

course planning and weather central woes

yesterday the 4 of us met to discuss how the course will go. i'm very excited about it--of course, the mere mention fo the words "storm chasing" send shivers up my spine.

so you may or may not have seen that about half of weather central's links are broken. the website i was using to grab much of the information shut down. so now i have to find alternate sources fro said information. eze and i will work on this over the next little while. the links i think are most important (the focn45, and things like that) will be fixed first, while some of the model links will take more time.

if you have any favourite links that you want reinstated or refound, email me at my email adress.

oh yeah, i almost forgot. a storm chaser from southern ontario, laura duchesne, now has a chase blog. wow, every chaser is getting a blog now.

gee, wonder where they got that idea? ;)

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

When is the class going chasing? Are any of last years chasers welcome to go??
It's been a little crazy here in NW Ontario and looks like today is no exception. Pretty excited for the season even if I can't tag along with the class. If you're in need of a chase partner let me know, it's not too far for me to drive into MB!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Cracker said...

Don't get eze to work on anything. That guy is WHACK. just joking. And for the record, I had my alberta chasing blog before I found this one. Too bad there wasn't anything good on it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home