Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Classes have begun!

So we're off to the races for teaching the 2011 version of the course. We're a week into it and, as always, there are some bumps along the road. But all in all, I think the classes have gone rather smoothly.

We have a couple of returning people, our drivers, who were involved in the course in 2009. As well, of course, there are the instructors (me, Pat and John, as well as Jay, who will not be able to join us on the trip.)

I won't be around for much of the rest of the course--I leave in a week on a storm chase vacation with a couple of friends. I will be blogging about it at this link, so check it out if you like.

I will forget your names. I make no qualms about that; don't take it personally, though--it's just a product of the fact that I have a horrible memory for names and the fact that I won't be seeing you much between now and then.

When we start the trip, too (seems like all I'm doing is talking about myself here), I will be exhausted. I will be on trip 4 with the College of DuPage, which ends on June 19, meaning I will be flying back to Winnipeg on the 20th. Just in time for our trip to start. (Yes, I will be able to get my laundry done, so you don't have to worry about a smelly Dave.)

I'm really looking forward to chasing with you all and getting to know you. It's going to be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home