Sunday, August 21, 2005

images

i got a message from piotr the other day, about the picture cds. i'll post it here.

Hey.

I am currently working on a site with the best pictures from the trip. I have to sort through roughly 100 pictures and pick the best. I will also tweak them a bit for optimal results. I should have the site up before the 30th of September. I will keep you guys updated. A CD of all the digital pictures taken of the trip will be available too through the next term of university. More to follow soon.

Take care,
Pete

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!

Good news! the site is up with
images from the trip:

storm.bonzia.org

As the web site indicates;
CDs are available,
and the site will be updated
with more pictures and video
as we move into the fall.

I would just like to thank you all
for a great summer and have fun
in all your futur endeavors!

-Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home