Tuesday, August 09, 2005

input, please

so now i'm going to slap together a page on weather central for next year's chasing course. i'll talk about what we did this year, what the course entails, and i'll maybe show some pictures.

so first of all, if you have any ideas or recommendations, please let myself or one of the other instructors know. we can't improve the course all that effectively without input from you, the students.

second, i haven't been able to get my hands on any pictures from anyone yet, so if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me, i would greatly appreciate it. as well, if you do send pictures, please indicate if weather central has your permission to use them on the site for purposes (only) of promoting next year's course, and the courses of future years. if you don't want me to potentially use your pictures, that's fine--i just want to have an image diary of our first chase as a university course.

hopefully there'll be many many more. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.

I am currently working on a site with the best pictures from the trip. I have to sort through roughly 100 pictures and pick the best. I will also tweak them a bit for optimal results. I should have the site up before the 30th of September. I will keep you guys updated. A CD of all the digital pictures taken of the trip will be available too through the next term of university.More to follow soon.

Take care,
Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home