Sunday, July 15, 2007

Freaks on the road?

Just had our picture taken by some people in a van, just west of Portage.
Speaking of Portage, I got a LOT LOT LOT of wireless signals in town. I tried to latch onto one but because we were moving the whole time (who has EVER gone through Portage and not hit a light/train?!) so I couldn't upload the blog with my posts.
It's raining pretty hard here. I just hope that, when we make our stop in Brandon, we don't get soaked. Had I been able to pick up a wifi signal, I could have figured it out.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ML Parcel Method if lifting had to be introduced into meteorology after Chuck Norris's roundhouse kick mixed the lowest 500mb.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of not if

 

Post a Comment

<< Home